– unique identification. Integer number.
- activity either 0 or 1
- priority. Integer numbers that run from 0 to 255, the lower number specifies the higher priority.
- the list of categories where particular product location
- product name
* - brief product description
* - complete product description
- time reflected by UNIX_TIMESTAMP (indicated in seconds starting from 1970) designating product availability.
- date in YYYY-MM-DD format, designating product availability
- availability. 0 or 1.
- indicates if the product is new. 0 or 1
- product price (primary).
- minimal quantity for retail sales (0 indicates none)
- retail product price
- minimal quantity for whole sales (0 indicates none)
- whole sale product price
* - product type. 0- indicates unavailability of primary product, 1- special product (discounted), 2 – featured (seasonal products)
* - indicates beginning time point in UNIX-TIMESTAMP when certain product marked as featured. 0 – indicates no limits
* - beginning time point in YYYY-MM-DD format when particular product is featured. Analog of spec_time1.
* - highest time point reflected in UNIX-TIMESTAMP when particular product has certain feature. 0 – indicates no limits.
* - highest time bound in YYYY-MM-DD format when particular product has certain feature. Analog of spec_time2.
* - the base price for the current period. 0- indicates equivalent of a primary price.
* - the retail price for the current period. 0- indicates unavailability.
* - the whole sale price for the current period. 0 – indicates unavailability.
- availability of the products at the warehouse. 1000000 indicates no limits.
- the number of the products purchased. Should be used in the top.
- manufacturer ID. 0 – indicates undefined manufacturer.
* - UPC product code (universal product code)
* - EAN product code (European Article Number)
* - internal product code
* - product model
* - web address of primary product location
- product weight
* - units (e.g. kilograms, containers)
* - size
* - keywords to be inserted into the meta-tags
* - description to be inserted into the meta-tags
* - image
ATTENTION: There could be up to 6 image files, therefore instead of 1 it would be outlined as from 1 to 6
(e.g. image1, image2, ..., image6), does not have to be in the orderly manner
(e.g. might be 1 and 6 and not include the rest)
1 - small sized image file, 2 - medium sized, 3 - large, 4-6 - additional
scr - image URL address
width - image resolution in pixels (width)
height - image resolution in pixels (height)
size - image file size (bytes)
* - additional product documentation (e.g. manuals, schemes e.t.c.)
ATTENTION: There could be up to 3 documents. In this case instead of 1 it will be reflected from 1 to 3
(e.g. document1, document2, document3) and not essentially in its numerical order
(for example, only 3 and 1, where 2 is not included at all).
name - document name
scr - document URL location
size - file size (bytes)
* - product attributes that are available to the customer
- attribute (numerous)
- certain attribute code - unique string within particular product
- attribute type which is an integer number runs from 0 to 3.
There are 4 types of attributes: 0 – mandatory attribute selected by the customer; 1 – optional attribute;
2 - multiple choice attribute; 3 – text field that is completed by the customer at the purchase.
- attribute name
* - attribute description
* - minimal length of the text input set for the attribute type 3 (see above). If such is non existent or equals to 0 – it excludes the necessity of being completed by the customer
* - maximal length of the text input for the type 3 attribute.
* - options for the current attribute (type 0-2 attributes)
- option (multiple)
<code> - code for this particular option which is a unique string within this attribute.
<name> - option name
price* - option price (nonexistent equals 0) in case it is positive or negative it will be included into the total product price.
weight* - option weight (nonexistent equals 0) in case it is positive or negative it will included into the total product weight.
quantity* - product availability with this particular option (non-existent indicates unlimited availability).
* - product attribute combinations available to the customer.
- attribute combination (multiple)
<definition> - definition of each attribute combination listed with space after
each pair e.g.
attribute_code#option_code, that sets the attribute code (only 0 or 1 type)
and its option code separated by # symbol. E.g. “
price* - price of this particular combination (non-existent equals 0), negative or positive is included into the product cost.
weight* - combination weight (non-existent equals 0), negative or positive is included into the total product weight.
quantity* - product availability with this particular combination (non-existent indicates unlimited availability).
* - additional fields for this particular product from outnumbered product database.
- additional field (multiple)
- field identification (code) string e.g.
- field type. Possible values:
– indicates the text field capacity up to 255 symbols,
– field – an actual text up to 65K,
– value possibility is 1/0 that is similar to Yes/No,
- field contains single value among many,
– is any number of values among all possible ones indicated for this particular field.
- field name
- field value (repetitive in case of the field being marked as multiple)
id - value identifier is an integer number. Exists only if type = select or multiple.
value - value