2. Log in with your username/password and create a new store. Select the product type that you want to work with.
3. You can use any host on any platform, ShopXML recognizes you when the ‘buy’ button is pressed in your store. You can use the pre-made scripts, or create your own. You can even let ShopXML build you a store completely on HTML, and simply upload it to a web-host.
4. We don’t set limits on advertising. Advertise however you want wherever you want. Just overdo it so we get complaints.
5. We don’t set limits on frequency of payments, and the minimum pay is $100.
6. Initially there’s a hold on payments for the first 30 days for new accounts.
7. Commission percentage depends on the product type.
8. One of the scripts for PHP is here. Instructions are included. That script is based on OsCommerce. Rest of the scripts are in the admin section, or in the news.
9. In your admin section, there’s a list of all the possible system requests to ShopXML.
10. In general, our rules are very lenient, and we welcome initiative to improve our system. The idea is to completely free you from having to mess with products and content, and to give you the maximum flexibility for getting sales.